Sign up for Transit Alerts.
More Metro bus service is coming to Seattle
Metro will add Seattle-funded service hours to routes this June and September, focusing on overcrowding, on-time performance and other improvements.
Read more in the Metro Matters blog
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for your iPhone or Android today.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events in Metro’s service area.
Sounders FC match
- Saturday, 4/4 at 7:00 PM;
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit service to or near CenturyLink Field. There is no premium or special Transit service provided by Metro;
- Expect traffic & possible Transit delays before and after games on routes that serve SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle area;
- Regular fares apply.
- Monday, 4/6 at 1:10 PM;
- Tuesday & Wednesday, 4/7-8 at 7:10 PM;
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit service to & from games.
- Expect traffic & possible Transit delays before and after games on routes that serve SODO, Pioneer Square & the DSTT.
- Fans can use area park & ride lots and are reminded to plan their return trips.
- SODO-area Transit service will operate via regular routes & stops.
Short-Term Construction Reroute –
Fairview Av N between Republican St & Mercer St
- Friday, 4/3, 9:00 PM – Monday, 4/6, 3:00 AM;
- Metro routes 70, 71, 72, 73 & 83 Night Owl will be rerouted.
Long-Term Construction Reroute –
- Monday, 4/28/14–Sunday, 4/26/15;
- Metro Route 18 is rerouted in the North Beach area;
- Buses are traveling via a one-way counter-clockwise loop along
NW 100th St, NW Neptune Pl and 24th Av NW.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return at 3 PM to keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.