Elevators at the Eastbound and Westbound stops at the Evergreen Point Freeway Stations are out of service
Both the westbound and eastbound elevators at the Evergreen Point Freeway Station are out of service until further notice.
Riders who require the use of an elevator can plan ahead to board or exit SR-520 transit service at the Clyde Hill/Yarrow Point Freeway Station instead.
Riders already in transit who require elevator service may inform their driver, and Metro will arrange alternative transportation.
Every effort is being made to restore the elevator as soon as possible.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to significant events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Visit Metro’s Service Advisories page for a complete list.
Northwest Folklife Festival at Seattle Center
- Friday, 5/24-Monday, 5/27;
- Ride Metro routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 13, 24, 32 or 33, or the RapidRide D Line to get to the Northwest Folklife Festival at Seattle Center;
- Metro routes 5, 21, 26E, 28E, 40, 62 and the RapidRide E Line travel to within walking distance of Seattle Center.
- Sunday, 5/26 – 5:00 AM-12:00 Noon;
- Metro routes 5, 26, 28, 120, 125, 255, RapidRide C & E lines, and Sound Transit Express Route 545 will be rerouted.
Mariners Home Stand at T-Mobile Park
- Mon, 5/27 at 6:10 PM
- Tue, 5/28 at 7:10 PM
- Wed, 5/29 at 12:40 PM
- Thu, 5/30 & Fri, 31 at 7:10 PM
- Sat, 6/1 at 4:15 PM
- Sun, 6/2 at 1:10 PM
- Mon, 6/3, Tue, 6/4 & Wed, 6/5 at 7:10 PM
- Thu, 6/6 at 12:40 PM
- There is no premium or special transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near T-Mobile Park.
Long-term Bus Stop Closure
Buses are not serving the stop northbound on 35th Av SW at SW Avalon Way
- Sat, 5/11-UFN; at all times.
- Riders may board or exit at the temporary stop
eastbound on SW Avalon Way just east of 35th Av SW.
- Rts 21 E, 21 L, 50, 55, DART 773 & the RapidRide C Line are affected.
Long-term Construction Reroute
Buses are rerouted off a portion of NW Market St & NW 54 St
- Tue, 5/7 – for approximately 10 months;
- At all times;
- Rt 17 is affected.
Try Metro’s new ride-hailing app for on-demand service between Eastgate P&R and nearby neighborhoods
A new ride-hailing app for on-demand service is available for transit riders who would normally travel short distances for transit connections to or from the Eastgate park and ride and destinations in Seattle, the University District, Bellevue and Issaquah.
Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.