Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Fare revisions began March 1
- Fares have increased by 25¢ per trip for adults, youth, seniors and people with disabilities for all regularly scheduled transit services.
- The fare has increased by 50¢ per trip for Access paratransit service.
- The new ORCA LIFT reduced fare of $1.50 per trip is available for qualifying riders.
Visit Metro Online Fares & ORCA Passes page for complete information.
Spring Transit Service Revisions began on February 14
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for your iPhone or Android today.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events in Metro’s service area.
Long-Term Construction Reroute –
- Monday, 4/28/14–Sunday, 4/26/15;
- Metro Route 18 is rerouted in the North Beach area;
- Buses are traveling via a one-way counter-clockwise loop along
NW 100th St, NW Neptune Pl and 24th Av NW.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return Tuesday at 6:00 AM to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.