Sign up for Transit Alerts.
- Tuesdays only, through 9/24, 11:00 AM–8:00 PM
- Metro routes 101, 107, 143 & 167 will be rerouted with all regular stops served.
- Thursdays only, through 10/3, 12:00 Noon–10:00 PM
- Metro routes 64 & 65 will be rerouted with all regular stops served.
- Fri, 7/19 at 7:10 PM;
- Sat, 7/20 at 6:10 PM;
- Sun, 7/21 at 1:10 PM;
- Mon, 7/22 & Tue, 7/23 at 7:10 PM;
- Wed, 7/24 at 12:40 PM; Weekday Afternoon game.
- Thu, 7/25 & Fri, 7/26 at 7:10 PM;
- Fri, 7/26 at 7:10 PM;
- Sat, 7/27 at 1:10 PM;
- Sun, 7/28 at 1:10 PM;
- There is no premium or special transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near T-Mobile Park.
Long-term Construction Reroute
Buses are rerouted off a portion of NW Market St & NW 54 St
- Tue, 5/7 – for approximately 10 months;
- At all times;
- Rt 17 is affected.
Long-term Bus Stop Closure
Buses are not serving the stop northbound on 35th Av SW at SW Avalon Way
- Sat, 5/11-Until further notice; at all times.
- Riders may board or exit at the temporary stop
eastbound on SW Avalon Way just east of 35th Av SW.
- Rts 21 E, 21 L, 50, 55, DART 773 & the RapidRide C Line are affected.
Permanent Bus Stop Closure
- The Montlake Freeway Stops on SR 520 closed permanently on Friday, June 21, 2019;
- ST Express routes 545 & 555, King County Metro routes 252, 255, 257, 268 & 311 and Community Transit route 424 will no longer serve these stops;
- For service alerts and other updates, please sign up here.
Link Connections – Help Metro improve service in north King County
King County Metro is launching a yearlong community engagement process to decide what changes are needed to improve service and connections as Sound Transit prepares to open three new Link stations in the U-District, Roosevelt, and Northgate in 2021.
With Link light rail expansion in north Seattle, Metro has a wonderful opportunity to improve service in north King County. Engaging with the community from the U-District to Kenmore will help us figure out what those improvements look like.
Areas affected: North Seattle, U-District, Shoreline, Bothell, Kenmore, Lake Forest Park, and Woodinville
Potentially affected routes: 26, 31, 32, 41, 45, 62, 63, 64, 65, 67, 71, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 301, 303, 304, 308, 309, 312, 316, 330, 345, 346, 347, 348, 355, 372, 373, and Shoreline-Lake Forest Park Community Ride
Visit the North Link Connections webpage to learn more about the project and how to get involved.
King County Council to consider changes to North Eastside bus routes
On Tuesday, July 2, King County’s Mobility & Environment Committee considered recommended changes to transit service in Kirkland, Redmond, Kenmore, Bothell, and Woodinville. If adopted, these changes would go into effect in March 2020.
The recommended changes will:
- Reorient Route 255 to connect to high-speed, high-capacity Link light rail at University of Washington Station.
- Replace routes that are not serving the community well with new ones.
- Remove seldom-used bus stops.
- Add new service.
- Increase how often the bus comes and expand service in the evenings and weekends.
- Provide new on-demand, flexible service with Community Ride.
- Expand existing Community Van service.
Routes recommended for change:
- New routes: 225, 230, 231, 239, 250
- Changed routes: 255, DART 930
- Deleted routes: 234, 235, 236, 238, 243, 244, 248, 277
Find out more details about how routes would change, including new options for routes recommended for deletion, on Metro’s North Eastside Mobility Plan website.
Information about the King County Council’s process, including where to direct comments, can be found on the Mobility & Environment Committee’s website.
At – or on your way to – your stop, text your transit stop ID to 62550 to find out when the next transit service is scheduled at your stop.
Try Metro’s new ride-hailing app for on-demand service between Eastgate P&R and nearby neighborhoods
A new ride-hailing app for on-demand service is available for transit riders who would normally travel short distances for transit connections to or from the Eastgate park and ride and destinations in Seattle, the University District, Bellevue and Issaquah.
Trailhead Direct launched expanded service to popular hiking destinations along I-90
Trailhead Direct is a seasonal service that operates on weekends and holidays between April and October during the hiking season.
Hike safely. Take plenty of water. Let someone know where you are going, and be aware that cell service availability may be limited.
Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.