Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to significant events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Ride transit to holiday weekend events & hikes
Explore using Trailhead Direct transit service to popular hiking destinations within King County.
Trailhead Direct is a pilot project sponsored by King County Parks and Metro’s Community Connections program. This project seeks to ease vehicle congestion, reduce safety hazards and expand access to hiking destinations along I-90.
Trailhead Direct – Mount Si offers service from Sound Transit’s Capitol Hill Link light rail station to Mount Si and Mount Teneriffe. There are also stops in downtown Seattle and at the Eastgate and North Bend park-and-ride lots. Learn more here.
Sign up for Transit Alerts
Northwest Folklife Festival at Seattle Center
- Friday, 5/25-Monday, 5/28
- To get to the Northwest Folklife Festival at Seattle Center, ride Metro routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 13, 24, 32 or 33, or the RapidRide D Line.
- Metro routes 5, 26E, 28E, 40, 62 and the RapidRide E Line travel to within walking distance of Seattle Center.
- Fri & Sat, 5/25 & 5/26 at 7:10 PM,
- Sun & Mon, 5/27 & 5/28 at 1:10 PM,
- Tue thru Thur, 5/29-31 at 7:10 PM;
- There is no premium or special transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- Route 21 will operate via a post-game reroute for all Mariners home games.
- On Monday, 5/28 routes 116, 188 & 119 will be affected by a post-game reroute.
- There is no transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
Sounders FC match
- Saturday, 5/26 at 2:00 PM;
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit service to or near Century Link Field;
- Expect traffic & possible Transit delays before and after games on routes that serve SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle areas;
- Regular fares apply.
23rd Av S Construction
- Mon, 5/14 – Until further notice.
- Metro routes 4 & 48 are rerouted.
- For more information, visit City of Seattle’s
23rd Av Corridor Improvements project.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for our iPhone or Android today.
Drive for Metro! Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.