Extended bus-only hours on Third Avenue
The Third Avenue corridor in downtown Seattle is reserved for only buses and bicyclists from 6 AM until 7 PM, every day of the week. This includes Prefontaine Pl in Pioneer Square (between Fourth Av and Yesler Way) and Third Av between Yesler Way and Stewart Street.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to significant events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Visit Metro’s Service Advisories page for a complete list.
Mariners Home Stand
- Tue, 9/25 through Fri, 9/28 at 7:10 PM; Sat, 9/29 at 6:10 PM; Sun, 9/30 at 12:10 PM;
- There is no premium or special transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- Route 21 will operate via a post-game reroute for all Mariners home games.
- There is no transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
- Saturday, 9/29 at 5:30 PM;
- Shuttle bus service from area Park-and-Rides;
- Riding Link light rail is a great way to get to the game;
- Link Shuttle service between Campus Parkway in the U-District and UW Link Station.
- Metro routes 31, 32, 44, 45, 48, 65, 67, 71, 73, 75, 271 & 372 will be rerouted.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for our iPhone or Android today.
Drive for Metro! Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.