On Saturday, March 23, Metro’s spring service changes begin
Spring transit service revisions include:
- New blue timetables.
- Bus routes shift out of the Downtown Transit Tunnel –
Metro bus routes 41, 74, 101, 102, 150 & 255, and Sound Transit Express Route 550 will be revised to permanently move to surface streets.
- Transit pathway on 5th Av and 6th Av –
Metro bus routes 74, 76, 77, 252, 255, 257, 301, 308, 311 and 316
will be revised to operate on a new transit pathway on 5th and 6th
avenues to increase reliability, travel speed, and capacity during
peak commutes times.
- All-door boarding on Third Avenue –
Metro riders will be able to board all doors on all buses on Third Av
and at stops along Westlake Av N in downtown Seattle, making
boardings faster and more efficient.
- Plus, other service adjustments to improve reliability.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
At – or on your way to – your stop, text your transit stop ID to 62550 to find out when the next transit service is scheduled at your stop.
Try Metro’s new ride-hailing app for on-demand service between Eastgate P&R and nearby neighborhoods
A new ride-hailing app for on-demand service is available for transit riders who would normally travel short distances for transit connections to or from the Eastgate park and ride and destinations in Seattle, the University District, Bellevue and Issaquah.
Mariners Home Stand
Preseason Exhibition Games –
- Mon, 3/25 at 7:10 PM & Tue, 3/26 at 1:10 PM.
Home Opener –
- Thu, 3/28 at 4:10 PM,
- Fri, 3/29 at 7:10 PM,
- Sat, 3/30 at 6:10 PM,
- Sun, 3/31 at 1:10 PM,
- Mon, 4/1 at 7:10 PM,
- Tue, 4/2 at 7:10 PM.
- There is no premium or special transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near T-Mobile Park.
Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.