Connect 2020 Project
Beginning January 4 and continuing to mid-March, Link light rail riders will experience service revisions in the downtown Seattle Transit Tunnel (DSTT), due to construction for Link expansion.
We'll keep our eye on the King County Metro Transit commute from 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and again from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. and will post about service disruptions.
Follow our RSS feed for real time updates, bookmark this blog, or visit the Metro Online website for additional information and services.
Most Recent Posts
- Metro’s Thursday PM Commute: There are minimal transit service delays to report as the evening commute comes to an end; try the Text for Departure tool February 20, 2020
- Metro’s Thursday PM Commute: Expect possible transit delays for buses on northbound I-5 from SR 520 to the north King County line; try the Text for Departure tool February 20, 2020
- Metro’s Thursday PM Commute: Expect possible transit delays for buses on southbound I-5 from Northgate to downtown Seattle; try the Text for Departure tool February 20, 2020
- Open - 244th Ave NE between SR 202 and NE 30th PL February 21, 2020
- Restricted - 356th Drive SE north of #4030 February 16, 2020
- Upcoming restriction - NE Novelty Hill Road southwest of the intersection with West Snoqualmie Valley Road NE February 13, 2020
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets