Route 36 continues to be rerouted off northbound Beacon Av S between S Myrtle St and S Graham St, due to a blockage near 27th Av S. Use stops on S Myrtle St east of Beacon Av S or on Beacon Av S north of S Graham St.
Extended bus-only hours on Third Avenue
The Third Avenue corridor in downtown Seattle is reserved for only buses and bicyclists from 6 AM until 7 PM, every day of the week. This includes Prefontaine Pl in Pioneer Square (between Fourth Av and Yesler Way) and Third Av between Yesler Way and Stewart Street.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to significant events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Visit Metro’s Service Advisories page for a complete list.
- Sun, 9/23 at 1:25 PM;
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to and from the game.
- There is no special service from/to park-and-rides on weekday games.
- Expect traffic & possible transit delays before and after games on routes that serve Chinatown/International District, SODO, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle.
- All transit service requires fare payment.
Mariners Home Stand
- Mon, 9/24 at 7:10 PM.
- There is no premium or special transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- Route 21 will operate via a post-game reroute for all Mariners home games.
- There is no transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for our iPhone or Android today.
Drive for Metro! Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.