Convention Place tunnel station stop closures & relocation
On July 21 the bus stops currently inside Convention Place Station will be closed and buses will begin serving stops on Ninth Avenue, as expansion of the Washington State Convention Center continues.
Buses will continue to operate in the downtown Seattle Transit Tunnel through March of 2019. Affected by the bus stop relocation on July 21 are Metro routes 41, 74, 101, 102, 150 and 255, and Sound Transit Express Route 550.
Try Metro’s text for departures tool to quickly find the next departures of transit service at stops
Find the next departure times of transit service at your stop by texting your stop ID to 62550, and you will receive a return message with the next departure times at that stop. Include a specific route number after the stop ID to see departure times for just that route.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to significant events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Bite of Seattle at the Seattle Center
- Fri, 7/20-Sun, 7/22;
- Ride Metro routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 13, 24, 32, 33,
or the RapidRide D Line.
- Metro routes 5, 26E, 28E, 40, 62 and the RapidRide E Line
travel to within walking distance of Seattle Center.
- Fri, 7/20 at 5:00 PM-Sun, 7/22 at 8:00 PM
- Metro routes 118 & 119 will be rerouted.
- Fri, 7/20 and Sat, 7/21 at 7:10 PM;
- Sun, 7/22 at 1:10 PM &
- Mon, 7/23 – no game;
- Tue, 7/24 at 7:10 PM &
- Wed, 7/25 at 1:10 PM;
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- Route 21 will operate via a post-game reroute for all Mariners home games.
- On Wednesday, 7/25, routes 116, 188 & 119 will be affected by a post-game reroute.
- SODO-area transit service operates via regular routes & stops and there are no post-game reroutes.
- There is no transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
Saturday Events –
- Saturday, 7/21 – 7:00 AM-2:00 PM
- Metro routes 22, 50, 128, the RapidRide C Line & DART 773 Water Taxi Shuttle will be rerouted in the Alaska Junction and Admiral District areas.
- Sat, 7/21 – 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Metro Route 168 will be rerouted.
Sounders FC match
- Sat, 7/21 at 1:00 PM;
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit service to or near CenturyLink Field;
- Regular fares apply.
- Expect traffic & possible Transit delays before & after games on routes that serve SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle area.
Sunday Events –
- Sun, 7/22;
- 6:00-9:30 PM;
- Sound Transit Express routes ST 545 & ST 554 will be rerouted.
- Sun, 7/22;
- 10:00 AM-1:00 PM;
- Metro Route 120 will be rerouted.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for our iPhone or Android today.
Drive for Metro! Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.