Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Spring Transit Service Revisions beginning February 14
Visit Metro Online’s Special Rider Alert Service Change page for complete information on Spring transit service revisions.
New Hours for Customer Service:
Beginning February 14, Metro’s Customer Information office will be open Monday through Friday from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM for trip planning and Lost & Found calls, and from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM for ORCA calls and customer comments. The office will be closed on weekends and major holidays.
The Customer Stop on the mezzanine level of Westlake Station will be open from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM on the first and last four business days of each month. The Customer Service office and Lost & Found at the King Street Center in Pioneer Square (201 S Jackson St) will be open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for your iPhone or Android today.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events in Metro’s service area.
Event Reroute –
Green Lake area – Love ‘Em or Leave ‘Em Valentine’s Day 5K Run
- Sat, 2/14/15, 8:00-11:30 AM;
- Metro Routes 26 & 48 will be rerouted.
Routing Revision –
Routes 64 & 65 have returned to their previous routing on
35th Av NE between NE 95th St & NE 110th St
- Friday, 1/16, 12:00 Noon – Permanently;
- Metro routes 64 & 65 have resumed their previous routing in both directions, on 35th Av NE between NE 95th St & NE 110th St.
- The Thornton Creek Confluence Project has been completed
and service will no longer operate on Sand Point Way NE or
Lake City Way NE.
Construction Reroute –
Route 44 is not serving NE Pacific St, UW Hospital, Stadium or Montlake areas, in both directions
- Friday, 1/16-Monday, 2/16, at all times;
- Metro Route 44 is rerouted;
- Heading toward Ballard, its first stop is northbound on 15th Av NE just north of NE 42nd St;
- Heading toward the U-District, the last stop is southbound on
15th Av NE just north of NE Campus Pkwy.
Long-Term Construction Reroute –
- Monday, 4/28/14–Sunday, 4/26/15;
- Metro Route 18 is rerouted in the North Beach area;
- Buses are traveling via a one-way counter-clockwise loop along
NW 100th St, NW Neptune Pl and 24th Av NW.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will be here until 7:00 PM to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great evening.