Route 226 is rerouted in both directions off of NE Bellevue Redmond Rd between 124th Av NE and 140th Av NE; using NE 8th instead.
Until further notice, use the stops on NE Bellevue Redmond Rd west of 124th Av NE, east of 140th Av NE or any posted stop along the reroute.
We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
Expect transit service delays in the Queen Anne, Seattle Center & South Lake Union areas tonight. The Seattle Storm have a 7:00 PM basketball game at Key Arena and the Seattle Reign FC have a 7:30 PM soccer game at Memorial Stadium.
On Memorial Day, Monday, May 30, Metro Transit will operate a Sunday schedule. Metro offices, including the Customer Information office and Lost and Found, will be closed. If a Metro bus route does not normally operate on Sunday, it will not operate on Memorial Day.
Transit service may experience congestion or delays in areas near events and construction projects.
Other holiday transit service notes include:
- The West Seattle Water Taxi will operate a Sunday schedule on Memorial Day, as will DART routes 773 and 775.
- The Vashon Island Water Taxi route will not operate on Monday.
- The South Lake Union Streetcar and the First Hill Streetcar will operate a Sunday schedule.
Transit service is rerouted off of Yesler Way and Terrace Street until fall of 2017 during the Yesler Bridge Rehabilitation Project. During this time, Metro routes 27, 33, 304 and 355, and the RapidRide D Line are rerouted off of Yesler Way and Terrace Street between 3rd and 6th avenues.
Sign up for Transit Alerts
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events in Metro’s service area.
Northwest Folklife Festival at Seattle Center
- Friday, 5/27-Monday, 5/30
- To get to the Northwest Folklife Festival at Seattle Center, ride Metro routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 13, 24, 32 or 33, or the RapidRide D Line.
- Routes 5, 26E, 28E, 40, 62 and the RapidRide E Line travel to within walking distance of Seattle Center.
- Friday & Saturday, 5/27 & 28 at 7:10 PM;
- Sunday & Monday, 5/29 & 30 at 1:10 PM, and Tuesday, 5/31 at 12:40 PM;
- There is no premium or special transit service to or from games;
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games;
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field;
- SODO-area transit service operates via regular routes & stops and there are no post-game reroutes;
- There is no transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St;
- Expect traffic & possible transit delays before & after games on routes that serve SODO, Pioneer Square & the DSTT.
Wedgwood Route 62 Shuttle to/from Magnuson Park
- Saturday & Sunday, 5/28 & 29, 5:30 AM–12:00 Midnight each day;
- Shuttle to Magnuson Park leaves from NE 65th St just east of 35th Av NE;
- No fares required.
Long-term Construction Reroute & Bus Stop Closures –
- Monday, 5/23-fall of 2017 – At all times;
- The stops eastbound on Yesler Way just west of 3rd Av & eastbound on Terrace St just west of 5th Av are closed;
- Routes 27, 33, 304, 355 & the RapidRide D Line are rerouted.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.