Routes 116, 118, 119 and the RapidRide C line are rerouted in both directions due to a blockage on Fauntleroy Way SW near SW Monroe St. These buses will be travelling instead via California Av SW, SW Thistle St and 35th Av SW in both directions, making all posted stops along this alternate route until further notice.
Your patience is appreciated.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
More Metro bus service is coming to Seattle
Metro will add Seattle-funded service hours to routes this June and September, focusing on overcrowding, on-time performance and other improvements.
Read more in the Metro Matters blog
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for your iPhone or Android today.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events in Metro’s service area.
Temporary Construction Reroutes –
Dexter Av N between Thomas St and Aloha St
- Friday, 4/10 8:00 PM-Monday, 4/13 5:00 AM;
- Metro routes 26 and 28 will be rerouted.
Blanchard St Closure
- Monday, 4/6-Friday, 6/5 at all times;
- Route 40 is rerouted.
Long-Term Construction Reroute –
Eastbound N 200th St closed between Fremont Av N & Aurora Av N
- Wednesday, 3/25/15-6/5/15 at all times;
- Metro Routes 301, 303, 331, 342 & 373 are rerouted.
- Monday, 4/28/14–Sunday, 4/26/15;
- Metro Route 18 is rerouted in the North Beach area;
- Buses are traveling via a one-way counter-clockwise loop along NW 100th St, NW Neptune Pl and 24th Av NW.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We’ll be here until 9 AM this morning to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.