Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to significant events and construction in Metro’s service area. Visit Metro’s Service Advisories page for a complete list.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Presidents Day transit service on Monday, February 19
Metro will operate Reduced Weekday and University of Washington reductions schedules on Presidents Day, Monday, February 19.
- Most Metro routes will operate regular schedules.
- A few commuter routes from areas mostly outside of Seattle will not operate, and some others will operate with fewer trips than on a regular weekday.
- Regular 1- and 2-zone off-peak fares apply; peak fares will not be charged.
- Most Metro and King County offices will be closed on Monday, including Metro’s Customer Information, Lost and Found and pass sales offices.
- King County Water Taxi Vashon and West Seattle routes will not operate on Monday.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app