- Fri, 8/23 at 7:10 PM;
- Sat, 8/24 at 6:10 PM
- Sun, 8/25 at 1:10 PM;
- Mon, 8/26 & Tue, 8/27 at 7:10 PM;
- Wed, 8/28 at 1:10 PM – afternoon game.
- There is no premium or special transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near T-Mobile Park.
- Saturdays only, through 11/23, 7:00 AM–4:00 PM
- Metro Route 31 will be rerouted with all regular stops served.
- Tuesdays only, through 9/24, 11:00 AM–8:00 PM
- Metro routes 101, 107, 143 & 167 will be rerouted with all regular stops served.
- Thursdays only, through 10/3, 12:00 Noon–10:00 PM
- Metro routes 64 & 65 will be rerouted with all regular stops served.
Long-term Construction Reroute
Buses are rerouted off of the UW Campus during the closure of Stevens Way
- Through Fri, 8/30
- At all times;
- Metro routes 31, 32, 65, 67, 75, 78, 277 and 372 will be rerouted.
Long-term Bus Stop Closure
The bus stop southbound on 35th Av SW at SW Avalon Way is closed
- Mon, 7/22 -Until further notice; at all times.
- The southbound stop on 35th Av at SW Avalon Way is closed.
- Rts 21 express, 21 local, 50, 55, 773 Water Taxi shuttle & the RapidRide C Line are affected.
- Riders may board or exit at one of the temporary stops:
- westbound on SW Avalon Way east of 35th Av SW (for all except routes 21 Express and 55) or;
- at a new temporary stop serving all affected routes, southbound on 35th Av SW between SW Snoqualmie St and SW Alaska St.
Permanent Bus Stop Closure
The Montlake Freeway Stops on SR 520 are closed permanently
- ST Express routes 545 & 555, King County Metro routes 252, 255, 257, 268 & 311 and Community Transit route 424 are no longer serving these stops.
- Sign up for service alerts and other updates.
Link Connections – Help Metro improve service in north King County
King County Metro is launching a yearlong community engagement process to decide what changes are needed to improve service and connections as Sound Transit prepares to open three new Link stations in the U-District, Roosevelt, and Northgate in 2021.
Visit the North Link Connections webpage to learn more about the project and how to get involved.
King County Council to consider changes to North Eastside bus routes
On Tuesday, July 2, King County’s Mobility & Environment Committee considered recommended changes to transit service in Kirkland, Redmond, Kenmore, Bothell, and Woodinville. If adopted, these changes would go into effect in March 2020.
Find out more details about how routes would change, including new options for routes recommended for deletion, on Metro’s North Eastside Mobility Plan website.
Information about the King County Council’s process, including where to direct comments, can be found on the Mobility & Environment Committee’s website.
Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.