Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to significant events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
- Saturday, 6/23;
- 6:00 AM-11:59 PM;
- Routes 49 & 60 will be rerouted in the Broadway area of Capitol Hill.
- Saturday, 6/23;
- 7:00 AM-End of service;
- Route 221 will be rerouted in the Redmond area.
Sounders FC match
- Sat, 6/23 at 7:00 PM;
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit service to or near CenturyLink Field.
- Expect traffic & possible Transit delays before and after games on routes that serve SODO, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle area.
- Regular fares apply.
- Sun, 6/24;
- From 7:00 AM-5:00 PM, routes 1, 2, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 24, 33, 40, 47, 49, 62 & 70; the RapidRide C & D lines, and Sound Transit Express routes ST 522, ST 545 and ST 554 will be rerouted in the downtown Seattle and West Queen Anne areas.
- From 7:00 AM-9:00 PM, routes 3 & 4 will be rerouted in the downtown Seattle and West Queen Anne areas.
Attention ORCA and TransitGo pass and ticket buyers
Effective July 1, Metro is switching to a new simple fare of $2.75 for all
regular adult fare passengers. Metro riders will no longer pay additional
surcharges for fare zones or travel during peak commute hours. Watch
for additional information from your fare payment system of choice, and
plan to make any necessary revisions starting with your July pass or ticket
purchase. This is a revision to Metro fares. For other agencies’ fares,
please visit their respective sites.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for our iPhone or Android today.
Drive for Metro! Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.