Metro routes 65 and 75 are currently rerouted in the Lake City area due to a blockage westbound on NE 125th St near 35th Av NE.
Route 65 use stops on NE 125th St west of Lake City Way NE or on 35th Av NE south of NE 125th St.
Route 75 use stops on NE 125th St east of 35th Av NE or on Lake City Way NE south of NE 120th St.
Service delays continue on routes 158, 159, 177, 178, 179, 190, 192, 193 and 197 due to a blockage on northbound I-5 near S 216th St.
Service delays continue on routes 60, 131 and 132 in the South Park area due to a blockage near S Holden St and West Marginal Way S.
Attention ORCA and TransitGo pass and ticket buyers
Metro has switched to a new simple fare of $2.75 for all
regular adult fare passengers. Metro riders are no longer paying additional
surcharges for fare zones or travel during peak commute hours. Watch
for additional information from your fare payment system of choice, and
plan to make any necessary revisions starting with your July pass or ticket
purchase. This is a revision to Metro fares. For other agencies’ fares,
please visit their respective sites.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to significant events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
- Fri, 7/6 at 7:10 PM,
- Wed, 7/4, Sat, 7/7 & Sun 7/8 at 1:10 PM;
- There is no premium or special transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- Route 21 will operate via a post-game reroute for all Mariners home games.
- There is no transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
- Friday, 7/6 at 4:00 PM–Saturday, 7/7 at end of service.
- Metro routes 31, 32, 65, 67, 75, 78, 277 & 372, and
ST Express Route 540 will be rerouted off of the University of Washington campus.
- Friday, 7/6 at 4:00 PM-end of service.
- The RapidRide C Line will be rerouted in the South Lake Union area.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for our iPhone or Android today.
Drive for Metro! Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.