Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to significant events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
- Fri, 6/29 at 7:10 PM,
- Sat, 6/30 at 7:10 PM,
- Sun, 7/1 at 1:10 PM;
- There is no premium or special transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- Route 21 will operate via a post-game reroute for all Mariners home games.
- On Friday, 6/29 routes 116, 118 & 119 will be affected by a post-game reroute.
- There is no transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
Sounders FC match
- Sat, 6/30 at 1:30 PM;
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit service to or near CenturyLink Field.
- Expect traffic & possible Transit delays before and after games on routes that serve SODO, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle area.
- Regular fares apply.
Special Olympics USA Games Opening Ceremony
On Sunday, July 1, expect possible significant transit delays around Husky Stadium and the University District due to the Special Olympics Games opening ceremony at Husky Stadium.
While there are no pre-planned transit reroutes, increased vehicle and pedestrian traffic in the area could affect transit service.
Riding Link light rail is the best way to get from south King County, the Rainier Valley, Beacon Hill, downtown Seattle and Capitol Hill to the opening ceremonies at Husky Stadium. UW Link Station is located just outside Husky Stadium. The Link corridor is served by parking capacity at Tukwila International Blvd Station and Angle Lake Station.
Attention ORCA and TransitGo pass and ticket buyers
Effective July 1, Metro is switching to a new simple fare of $2.75 for all
regular adult fare passengers. Metro riders will no longer pay additional
surcharges for fare zones or travel during peak commute hours. Watch
for additional information from your fare payment system of choice, and
plan to make any necessary revisions starting with your July pass or ticket
purchase. This is a revision to Metro fares. For other agencies’ fares,
please visit their respective sites.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for our iPhone or Android today.
Drive for Metro! Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.