Trailhead Direct launches expanded service to popular hiking destinations along I-90
Trailhead Direct is a seasonal service that operates on weekends and holidays between April and October during the hiking season.
Hike safely. Take plenty of water. Let someone know where you are going, and be aware that cell service availability may be limited.
- Saturdays only, through 11/23, 7:00 AM–4:00 PM
- Metro Route 31 will be rerouted with all regular stops served.
Long-term Bus Stop Closure
Buses are not serving the stop northbound on 35th Av SW at SW Avalon Way
- Sat, 5/11-Until further notice; at all times.
- Riders may board or exit at the temporary stop
eastbound on SW Avalon Way just east of 35th Av SW.
- Rts 21 E, 21 L, 50, 55, DART 773 & the RapidRide C Line are affected.
Long-term Construction Reroute
Buses are rerouted off a portion of NW Market St & NW 54 St
- Tue, 5/7 – for approximately 10 months;
- At all times;
- Rt 17 is affected.
Try Metro’s new ride-hailing app for on-demand service between Eastgate P&R and nearby neighborhoods
A new ride-hailing app for on-demand service is available for transit riders who would normally travel short distances for transit connections to or from the Eastgate park and ride and destinations in Seattle, the University District, Bellevue and Issaquah.
Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.