Expect significant transit service delays for Metro routes 5, 26, 28 and the RapidRide E Line traveling southbound on Aurora Av N due to construction activity on the Aurora Bridge. Metro service is not rerouted off of the bridge at this time, but please expect delays until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience, and we appreciate your patience.
We'll keep our eye on the King County Metro Transit commute from 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and again from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. and will post about service disruptions.
Follow our RSS feed for real time updates, bookmark this blog, or visit the Metro Online website for additional information and services.
Most Recent Posts
- Metro’s Friday PM Commute: Route 240 is currently rerouted off Park Av N between N 3rd St and N 6th St in Renton due to a downed tree September 25, 2020
- Metro’s Friday PM Commute: Route 230 has resumed regular route on NE 195th St & 120th Av NE in Bothell after being rerouted earlier due to flooding on 120th Av NE September 25, 2020
- Metro’s Friday PM Commute: Route 230 continues to be rerouted in both directions off a portion of NE 195th St & 120th Av NE in Bothell due to flooding on 120th Av NE September 25, 2020
- Restricted - NE 24th Street between 328th Avenue NE & Lake Langlois Road NE September 25, 2020
- Restricted - 428th Avenue SE between SE 92nd Street and SE Ernies Grove Road September 25, 2020
- Upcoming restriction - Mink Road NE from NE 162nd Street to NE 172nd Place September 25, 2020
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets