Elevators at the Eastbound and Westbound stops at the Evergreen Point Fwy Stations are out of service
Both the westbound and eastbound elevators at the Evergreen Point Freeway Station are out of service until further notice.
Riders who require the use of an elevator can plan ahead to board or exit SR-520 transit service at the Clyde Hill/Yarrow Point Freeway Station instead.
Riders already in transit who require elevator service may inform their driver, and Metro will arrange alternative transportation.
Every effort is being made to restore the elevator as soon as possible.
Mariners Home Stand at T-Mobile Park
- Monday, 5/13 through Sunday, 5/19 at various times;
- There is no premium or special transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near T-Mobile Park.
Sounders FC at CenturyLink Field
- Wednesday, 5/15 at 7:30 PM
- Expect traffic & possible transit delays before and after games on routes that serve SODO, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle area.
- Fans can use area park & ride lots and are reminded to plan their return trips.
- Ride transit to the game.
- Fri, 5/17;
- 4:00 – 9:00 PM;
- Rts 17, 18, 29, 40 & 44 are affected.
- Fri, 5/17 – Sun, 5/19;
- At all times;
- Rts 45, 71 & 73 are affected.
- Sat, 5/18;
- 8:00 – 11:30 AM;
- Metro Route 238 & Sound Transit Route 522 are affected.
Long-term Construction Reroute
Buses rerouted off a portion of NW Market St & NW 54 St
- Sat, 5/7/19 – for approximately 10 moths;
- At all times;
- Rt 17 is affected.
Try Metro’s new ride-hailing app for on-demand service between Eastgate P&R and nearby neighborhoods
A new ride-hailing app for on-demand service is available for transit riders who would normally travel short distances for transit connections to or from the Eastgate park and ride and destinations in Seattle, the University District, Bellevue and Issaquah.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.