Sign up for Transit Alerts.
The platform elevator at the eastbound stop at Evergreen Point Freeway Station is out of service
The platform elevator at the stop eastbound on SR-520 at the Evergreen Point Freeway Station is out of service, until further notice.
Transit riders who require the use of an elevator can plan ahead to exit eastbound SR-520 transit service at the Clyde Hill/Yarrow Point stop, and transfer to a westbound service to return to Evergreen Point Freeway Station. The elevators at the westbound platform are not affected.
Every effort is being made to restore the elevator as soon as possible.
- Wed, 4/24 at 7:30 PM
- Expect traffic & possible transit delays before and after games on routes that serve SODO, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle area.
- Fans can use area park & ride lots and are reminded to plan their return trips.
- Ride transit to the game.
- Thu, 4/25 & Fri, 4/26 at 7:10 PM;
- Sat, 4/27 at 6:10 PM;
- Sun, 4/28 at 1:10 PM;
- Tue, 4/30 at 7:10 PM;
- Wed, 5/1 at 3:40 PM;
- There is no premium or special transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near T-Mobile Park.
Try Metro’s new ride-hailing app for on-demand service between Eastgate P&R and nearby neighborhoods
A new ride-hailing app for on-demand service is available for transit riders who would normally travel short distances for transit connections to or from the Eastgate park and ride and destinations in Seattle, the University District, Bellevue and Issaquah.
Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.