Extended bus-only hours on Third Avenue
Starting on Monday, August 20, the Third Avenue corridor will be reserved for only buses and bicyclists from 6 AM until 7 PM, every day of the week. This will include Prefontaine Pl in Pioneer Square (between Fourth Av and Yesler Way) and Third Av between Yesler Way and Stewart Street.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to significant events and construction in Metro’s service area. Visit Metro’s Service Advisories page for a complete list.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
- Mon, 8/20 & Tue, 8/21 at 7:10 PM;
- Wed, 8/22 at 1:10 PM;
- There is no premium or special transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- Route 21 will operate via a post-game reroute for all Mariners home games.
- On Wednesday, 8/22 routes 116, 118 & 119 will be affected by a post-game reroute.
- There is no transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for our iPhone or Android today.
Drive for Metro! Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.