Convention Place tunnel station stop closures & relocation
On July 21 the bus stops inside the Convention Place Station closed permanently. Buses are now serving stops on Ninth Avenue.
Buses will continue to operate in the downtown Seattle Transit Tunnel through March of 2019. Affected by the bus stop relocation on July 21 are Metro routes 41, 74, 101, 102, 150 and 255, and Sound Transit Express Route 550.
Try Metro’s new text for departures tool to quickly find the next departures of transit service at stops
Find the next departure times of transit service at your stop by texting your stop ID to 62550, and you will receive a return message with the next departure times at that stop. Include a specific route number after the stop ID to see departure times for just that route.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to significant events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
I-90 Closures for Seafair Air Show Events
- Thu, 8/2 – Sun, 8/5;
- Thu, 8/2, 9:15 AM-2:45 PM;
- Fri, 8/3, Sat, 8/4 & Sun, 8/5 – 12:30-2:45 PM each day;
- Metro routes 212, 216 & 218 and Sound Transit routes ST 550 & ST 554;
- Mercer Island Shuttle info.
Mariners Home Stand
- Thu, 8/2, Fri, 8/3 & Sat, 8/4 at 7:10 PM;
- Sun, 8/5 at 1:10 PM;
- There is no premium or special transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- SODO-area transit service operates via regular routes & stops and there are no post-game reroutes.
- There is no transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
Lake City Summer Festival
- Sat, 8/4;
- Start of service-5:00 PM;
- Metro routes 41 & 65 will be rerouted.
Lake City Summer Parade
- Sat, 8/4;
- 5:00-10:00 PM;
- Metro routes 41, 65, 75 & 372 and Sound Transit Route ST 522 will be rerouted.
Magnolia Summerfest Parade
- Sat, 8/4 – 8:00 AM-12:30 PM;
- Metro routes 24 & 31 will be rerouted.
Umoja African Town Heritage Parade
- Sat, 8/4;
- 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM;
- Metro routes 3, 4, 8, 14 & 48 will be rerouted.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for our iPhone or Android today.
Drive for Metro! Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.