Attention ORCA and TransitGo pass and ticket buyers
Metro has switched to a new simple fare of $2.75 for all
regular adult fare passengers. Metro riders are no longer paying additional
surcharges for fare zones or travel during peak commute hours. Watch
for additional information from your fare payment system of choice, and
plan to make any necessary revisions starting with your July pass or ticket
purchase. This is a revision to Metro fares. For other agencies’ fares,
please visit their respective sites.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to significant events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Shoreline Community College Event
- Tue, 7/17-Fri, 7/20;
- 12:30-3:30 PM each day;
- Metro routes 5, 330, 331 & 345 will be rerouted.
Bite of Seattle at Seattle Center
- Fri, 7/20-Sun, 7/22;
- Ride Metro routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 13, 24, 32, 33,
or the RapidRide D Line.
- Metro routes 5, 26E, 28E, 40, 62 and the RapidRide E Line
travel to within walking distance of Seattle Center.
Vashon Island Strawberry Festival and Parade
- Fri, 7/20 at 5:00 PM-Sun, 7/22 at 8:00 PM
- Metro routes 118 & 119 will be rerouted.
Mariners Home Stand
- Fri, 7/20 and Sat, 7/21 at 7:10 PM;
- Sun, 7/22 at 1:10 PM &
- Mon, 7/23 – no game;
- Tue, 7/24 at 7:10 PM &
- Wed, 7/25 at 1:10 PM;
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- SODO-area transit service operates via regular routes & stops and there are no post-game reroutes.
- There is no transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
Sounders FC match
- Sat, 7/21 at 1:00 PM;
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit service to or near CenturyLink Field;
- Regular fares apply.
- Expect traffic & possible Transit delays before & after games on routes that serve SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle area.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for our iPhone or Android today.
Drive for Metro! Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.