Attention ORCA and TransitGo pass and ticket buyers
Metro has switched to a new simple fare of $2.75 for all
regular adult fare passengers. Metro riders are no longer paying additional
surcharges for fare zones or travel during peak commute hours. Watch
for additional information from your fare payment system of choice, and
plan to make any necessary revisions starting with your July pass or ticket
purchase. This is a revision to Metro fares. For other agencies’ fares,
please visit their respective sites.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to significant events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
The Snoqualmie Music in the Park event
- Thursday, 7/12 from 3:00-10:00 PM
- Metro Route 208 & Community Shuttle 628 will be rerouted.
- Thursday, 7/12 at 6:00 PM through Sunday, 7/15 at 11:59 PM
- Metro routes 22, 37, 50, 55, 57, 128, DART 773 Water Taxi shuttle and the RapidRide C Line will be rerouted.
- Friday, 7/13 at 10:00 PM – Sunday, 7/15 at 11:59 PM
- Metro routes 40 & 44 will be rerouted.
- Saturday, 7/14 from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Metro routes 44 & 62 will be rerouted.
- Sunday, 7/15 from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Metro routes 150, 169 & 180 will be rerouted.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for our iPhone or Android today.
Drive for Metro! Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.