Attention ORCA and TransitGo pass and ticket buyers
Metro has switched to a new simple fare of $2.75 for all
regular adult fare passengers. Metro riders are no longer paying additional
surcharges for fare zones or travel during peak commute hours. Watch
for additional information from your fare payment system of choice, and
plan to make any necessary revisions starting with your July pass or ticket
purchase. This is a revision to Metro fares. For other agencies’ fares,
please visit their respective sites.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to significant events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
- Friday, 7/6 at 4:00 PM–Saturday, 7/7 at end of service.
- Metro routes 31, 32, 65, 67, 75, 78, 277 & 372, and
ST Express Route 540 are rerouted off of the University of Washington campus.
- Friday, 7/6 at 4:00 PM-end of service.
- The RapidRide C Line is rerouted in the South Lake Union area.
- Fri, 7/6 at 7:10 PM,
- Sat, 7/7 & Sun 7/8 at 1:10 PM;
- There is no premium or special transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- Route 21 will operate via a post-game reroute for all Mariners home games.
- There is no transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
- Sunday, 7/8 at 5:00 AM – 6:00 PM;
- Metro routes 101, 105, 106, 107, 148, 169, 240 and
the RapidRide F Line will be rerouted in the Renton area.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for our iPhone or Android today.
Drive for Metro! Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.