Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to significant events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Sign up for Transit Alerts
- Sat, 6/9 from 6:00 AM-12:00 Midnight;
- Route 124 will be rerouted in the Georgetown area for both directions.
- Please refer to the Rock & Roll 5K Marathon that will supersede this reroute from 7:00 to 11:00 AM.
- Sat, 6/9 from 7:00 AM-11:00 AM;
- Route 124 will be rerouted along East Marginal Way S and in the Georgetown area in both directions.
- Sat, 6/9 from 2:30 PM-7:00 PM;
- Routes 31, 32, 48, 67, 75 and 372 will be rerouted and not serve portions of the University of Washington campus and Montlake Blvd.
Sounders FC match
- Sat, 6/9 at 7:00 PM;
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit service to or near CenturyLink Field.
- Expect traffic & possible Transit delays before and after games on routes that serve SODO, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle area.
- Regular fares apply.
- Sun, 6/10 from the start of service until the event clears.
- Routes 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 13, 26, 28, 32, 49, 62, 70, 120, 125 and RapidRide C, D and E Lines will be rerouted in the West Seattle, north downtown, Lake Union, Seattle Center, north Queen Anne and the Fremont area.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for our iPhone or Android today.
Drive for Metro! Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.