Northbound I-5 will be closed from the West Seattle Bridge to SR-520 this weekend. Expect delays as affected transit service is rerouted to surface streets. In many cases no actual stops are missed, but service will be delayed. For reroutes that include missed or alternate stops visit Metro’s Service Advisories page. Please allow plenty of time for travel in the I-5 corridor and downtown Seattle areas.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to significant events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Sign up for Transit Alerts
- Fri, 6/1 & Sat, 6/2 at 7:10 PM; on Sun, 6/3 at 1:10 PM
- There is no premium or special transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- Route 21 will operate via a post-game reroute for all Mariners home games.
- There is no transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
- Sunday, 6/3 – Start of service to 12 Noon;
- Metro routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 11, 13, 21, 24, 26, 28, 33, 40, 47, 49, 62, 70, 131, 132, and the RapidRides D & E lines +Sound Transit Express Routes 522, 545 & 554 will be rerouted.
23rd Av S Construction
- Mon, 5/14 – Until further notice.
- Metro routes 4 & 48 are rerouted.
- For more information, visit City of Seattle’s
23rd Av Corridor Improvements project.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for our iPhone or Android today.
Drive for Metro! Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.