The northbound I-5 off-ramp exit to S Spokane St and the West Seattle Bridge has been re-opened; Routes 101 and 150 has resumed normal routing on NB I-5.
Service delays expected to subside on routes 1, 2, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 24, 33, 994 and the RapidRide D Line. The earlier blockage on Broad St near 1st Av has been cleared.
Expect possible delays on Metro routes 243, 312, 342, 372 and Sound Transit Route ST 522 due to emergency roadwork on NE Bothell Way west of 91st Av NE.
Visit Metro’s Service Advisories page to find out about planned disruptions to Metro’s service.
Sign up for Transit Alerts
- Wednesday-Friday, 5/2-4 at 7:10 PM,
- Saturday, 5/5 at 6:10 PM,
- Sunday, 5/6 at 1:10 PM;
- There is no premium or special transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- Route 21 will operate via a post-game reroute.
- There is no transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
Sounders FC match
- Saturday, 5/5 at 1:00 PM;
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to or near CenturyLink Field;
- Regular fares apply.
- Expect traffic & possible Transit delays before and after games on routes that serve SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle area.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for our iPhone or Android today.
Drive for Metro! Metro is hiring. Apply today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.