Transit service is rerouted to surface streets to avoid complete closure of southbound I-5 at S Spokane St. Expect delays until further notice.
We'll keep our eye on the King County Metro Transit commute from 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and again from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. and will post about service disruptions.
Follow our RSS feed for real time updates, bookmark this blog, or visit the Metro Online website for additional information and services.
Most Recent Posts
- Metro’s Friday PM Commute: Buses will operate reduced weekday service & UW reductions on President’s Day plus… February 15, 2019
- Metro’s Friday PM Commute: Expect possible service delays on NB I-5 from SR-520 through Shoreline plus… February 15, 2019
- Metro’s Friday PM Commute: Route 41 has resumed regular routing on NE 125th St between 15th Av NE and Lake City Wy NE with service delays February 15, 2019
- Closed - SE Middle Fork Rd from east end of SE Lake Dorothy Rd to end of county maintained road February 14, 2019
- Closed - 77th Ave S between S 116th St and S 117th St February 13, 2019
- Open - Preston Fall City Rd SE at 68th Ave SE February 13, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets