Transit service is rerouted to surface streets to avoid complete closure of southbound I-5 at S Spokane St. Expect delays until further notice.
We'll keep our eye on the King County Metro Transit commute from 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and again from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. and will post about service disruptions.
Follow our RSS feed for real time updates, bookmark this blog, or visit the Metro Online website for additional information and services.
Most Recent Posts
- Metro’s Friday PM Commute: Expect possible service delays due to traffic congestion along SB I-5 Northgate/UW corridor December 7, 2018
- Metro’s Friday PM Commute: There are currently no known transit delays due to traffic congestion; visit the Get Ready page December 7, 2018
- Metro’s Friday AM Commute:Earlier delays are subsiding as the commute winds down December 7, 2018
- Restricted - SW 108th Street at 8th Avenue SW December 7, 2018
- Open - Kanaskat Overcrossing Bridge #3037OX from the intersection with Retreat Kanasket Road to 1000' south of the intersection on Cumberland Kanaskat Road SE December 7, 2018
- Upcoming restriction - S 277th Street Bridge #3126 from 55th Avenue S to West Valley Highway N December 6, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets