As part of an independent international survey effort by transit agencies serving 14 cities around the world, Metro is asking customers to tell us their thoughts about the bus service we provide. The 14 agencies will compare the results of their surveys in order to learn from one another and work toward providing even better service. We would like to hear your thoughts about the bus service Metro Transit provides for you. Please take this quick, simple and confidential survey, available in English, Spanish and Traditional Chinese. The deadline for submitting it is May 21, 2017. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.
We'll keep our eye on the King County Metro Transit commute from 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and again from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. and will post about service disruptions.
Follow our RSS feed for real time updates, bookmark this blog, or visit the Metro Online website for additional information and services.
Most Recent Posts
- Metro’s Friday PM Commute: Earlier delays have subsided as the evening commute winds down; events this weekend March 16, 2018
- Metro’s Friday PM Commute – Route 183 has resumed regular route on Military Rd S March 16, 2018
- Metro’s Friday PM Commute – Route 183 is rerouted in both directions off Military Rd S between S 272 St and Reith Rd March 16, 2018
- Restricted - NE 124th St between SR203 and West Snoqualmie Valley Rd NE March 16, 2018
- Upcoming restriction - SE Petrovitsky Rd at 134th Ave SE (Approximately 200 feet west and 200 feet east of the intersection) March 15, 2018
- Upcoming restriction - 134th Ave SE at SE Petrovitsky Rd (Approximately 100 feet north of the intersection) March 15, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets