Sign up for Transit Alerts
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Mariners at Safeco Field on Friday at 7:10 PM
- Through Wednesday, 4/19 at various times.
- Most weekday evening games start at 7:10 PM.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- SODO-area transit service operates via regular routes & stops and there are no post-game reroutes.
- There is no transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
- Expect traffic & possible transit delays before & after games on routes that serve SODO, Pioneer Square & the DSTT.
Expect transit service delays & reroutes on Saturday, 4/15
- Saturday, 4/15, 10:00 AM-4:00 PM;
- Transit service will be affected in downtown Seattle.
- Metro routes 10, 11, 12, 47, 49 & 62 and Sound Transit routes 522, 545 & 554 will be rerouted.
- Reroute start and end times, and other details may be subject to change.
Weekend Construction Reroute
15th Av NE will be closed between NE 42nd St & NE 45th St
- Saturday, 4/15-Sunday, 4/16 – at all times;
- Transit will travel via University Way NE instead.
- Metro routes 43, 44, 48, 49, 70 & 271 will be rerouted.
Long-term Construction Reroutes
S 2nd St is closed at Main St in Renton
- Monday, 4/3-Saturday, 7/1 – at all times;
- Metro routes 101, 107, 148 and 153 are rerouted.
120th Av NE is closed between Totem Lake Blvd & NE 128th St
- Through Sunday, 12/31 – at all times;
- Metro routes 235, 236, 238 and 277 are rerouted.
Main St is closed in downtown Bothell
- Through Sunday, 12/31 –at all times;
- Metro routes 243, 312, 342, 372 and
Sound Transit Route ST 522 are rerouted.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for your iPhone or Android today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.