Expect significant transit service delays for buses traveling in and through downtown Seattle this afternoon and evening due to Sounders match at Century Link Field.
All transit service, including buses traveling across Lake Washington, on I-5, on other arterials and surface streets and within and adjacent to downtown Seattle, including the transit tunnel, could be affected.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Sign up for Transit Alerts
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Sounders FC match
- Friday, 3/31 at 7:00 PM;
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit service to or near CenturyLink Field.
- Expect traffic & possible Transit delays before and after games on routes that serve SODO, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle area.
- Regular fares apply.
Buses rerouted off of SR-520 this weekend
- Friday, 3/31, 11:00 PM-Monday, 4/3 5:00 AM;
- Metro routes 255 & 271, and Sound Transit Route 545 will be rerouted.
Stewart St Paving from Denny Way to 6th Av
- Friday, 2/24-Friday, 3/31/2017 –at all times;
- Metro routes 252, 255, 257, 268, 304, 311, 355 and Sound Transit Route ST 545 may be delayed.
Long-term Construction Reroute
120th Av NE is closed between Totem Lake Blvd & NE 128th St
- Monday, 2/27-Sunday, 12/31 – at all times;
- Metro routes 235, 236, 238 and 277 are rerouted.
Main St is closed in downtown Bothell
- Through Sunday, 12/31/2017 –at all times;
- Metro routes 243, 312, 342, 372 and Sound Transit Route ST 522 are rerouted.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for your iPhone or Android today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.