Routes 21, 55, 56, 120, 121, 125 and the RapidRide C Line are currently rerouted off northbound SR-99 Alaskan Way Viaduct. The stops eastbound on Seneca St in downtown Seattle will be missed; use stops northbound on 1st Av or 3rd Av.
Route 164 has resumed service on 124th Av SE; earlier blockage cleared SE 304th St.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
Sign up for Transit Alerts
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Sounders FC match
- Friday, 3/31 at 7:00 PM;
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit service to or near CenturyLink Field.
- Expect traffic & possible Transit delays before and after games on routes that serve SODO, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle area.
- Regular fares apply.
Stewart St Paving from Denny Way to 6th Av
- Friday, 2/24-Friday, 3/31/2017 –at all times;
- Metro routes 252, 255, 257, 268, 304, 311, 355 and Sound Transit Route ST 545 may be delayed.
Long-term Construction Reroute
120th Av NE is closed between Totem Lake Blvd & NE 128th St
- Monday, 2/27-Sunday, 12/31 – at all times;
- Metro routes 235, 236, 238 and 277 are rerouted.
Main St is closed in downtown Bothell
- Through Sunday, 12/31/2017 –at all times;
- Metro routes 243, 312, 342, 372 and Sound Transit Route ST 522 are rerouted.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for your iPhone or Android today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.