Buses operating through the transit tunnel are experiencing delays due to an earlier blockage.
The blockage has been cleared, however there will continue to be some delays as normal operation resumes.
Thank you for your patience.
Sign up for Transit Alerts
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Event Reroute –
- Sun, 3/5, 5:00-11:00 AM;
- Metro routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 13, 24, 26E, 28E, 33, 62 and the RapidRide D and E lines will be rerouted.
Stewart St Paving from Denny Way to 6th Av
- Friday, 2/24-Friday, 3/31/2017 –at all times;
- Metro routes 252, 255, 257, 268, 304, 311, 355 and Sound Transit Route ST 545 are affected.
Long-term Construction Reroute
120th Av NE is closed between Totem Lake Blvd & NE 128th St
- Monday, 2/27-Sunday, 12/31 – at all times;
- Metro routes 235, 236, 238 and 277 will be rerouted.
Main St is closed in downtown Bothell
- Through Sunday, 12/31/2017 –at all times;
- Metro routes 243, 312, 342, 372 and Sound Transit Route ST 522 are rerouted.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for your iPhone or Android today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.