Expect significant delays in transit service due to the closure of I-5 near the I-90 interchange.
Buses using I-5 and I-90 are directly affected, but service in and around downtown Seattle is also affected due to general traffic using local streets as an alternative to the freeways.
The only stop being missed is the I-90/Rainier Av S Freeway station.
Board Metro Route 7 northbound on Rainier Av S and transfer to routes at 5th Av S just south of S Jackson St.
ST Route 550 riders transfer at the International District Station Bay D.
Sign up for Transit Alerts
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Stewart St Paving from Denny Way to 6th Av
- Friday, 2/24-Friday, 3/31/2017 –at all times;
- Metro routes 252, 255, 257, 268, 304, 311, 355 and Sound Transit Route ST 545 are affected.
Long-term Construction Reroute
120th Av NE is closed between Totem Lake Blvd & NE 128th St
- Monday, 2/27-Sunday, 12/31 – at all times;
- Metro routes 235, 236, 238 and 277 will be rerouted.
Main St is closed in downtown Bothell
- Through Sunday, 12/31/2017 –at all times;
- Metro routes 243, 312, 342, 372 and Sound Transit Route ST 522 are rerouted.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for your iPhone or Android today.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.