DART Route 913 is rerouted off of 76th Av S between S 212th St and S 228th St, due to construction. Use the stops along S 212 St, 84th Av S, or along 4th Av N south of S 228th St until further notice.
We'll keep our eye on the King County Metro Transit commute from 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and again from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. and will post about service disruptions.
Follow our RSS feed for real time updates, bookmark this blog, or visit the Metro Online website for additional information and services.
Most Recent Posts
- Metro’s Tuesday PM Commute: Expect transit service delays on SB I-5 from Northgate to I-90; visit Get Ready page November 20, 2018
- Metro’s Tuesday AM Commute: Expect possible service delays due to traffic congestion on NB I-5 between S Albro Pl and downtown Seattle; visit Get Ready page November 20, 2018
- Metro’s Tuesday AM Commute: Expect possible service delays due to traffic congestion on NB I-5 between SR 516 and downtown Seattle; visit Get Ready page November 20, 2018
- Restricted - NE Woodinville Duvall Road between NE 172nd Street and West Snoqualmie Valley Road NE November 20, 2018
- Restricted - SW 108th Street at 8th Avenue SW November 16, 2018
- Upcoming closure - Kanaskat Overcrossing Bridge #3037OX from the intersection with Retreat Kanasket Road to 1000' south of the intersection on Cumberland Kanaskat Road SE November 15, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets