Route 208 is currently rerouted off of westbound I-90 between Snoqualmie Parkway and Highlands Dr NE, due to a blockage. Use the stops along Railroad Av SE or on Front St N in until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience, and we appreciate your patience.
We'll keep our eye on the King County Metro Transit commute from 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and again from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. and will post about service disruptions.
Follow our RSS feed for real time updates, bookmark this blog, or visit the Metro Online website for additional information and services.
Most Recent Posts
- Metro’s Wednesday PM Commute: Transit service delays subside as peak commute time ends; plus more January 19, 2018
- Metro’s Friday PM Commute: Transit service delays continue on I-5 between Northgate & downtown Seattle, I-405 from Bellevue to Renton; more January 19, 2018
- Metro’s Friday PM Commute: Transit service delays continue on I-5 Northgate to downtown Seattle, SB I-405 from Bellevue to Renton; + more January 19, 2018
- Upcoming restriction - S 277th St between 55th Ave S and S Starlake Rd January 19, 2018
- Open - SE 24th St between West Snoqualmie River Rd SE and 309th Ave SE January 16, 2018
- Open - Neal Rd SE between SR 203 to SR 203 (The Loop) January 16, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets