Route 208 heading toward Issaquah is currently rerouted off of I-90 at Snoqualmie Pkwy due to a blockage. Until further notice, use the stops on Snoqualmie Pkwy north of I-90 or on Front St N north of E Sunset Way.
Heading toward North Bend, Route 208 is operating its regular route.
Expect transit service delays in both directions.
Route 236 continues to be rerouted off of NE 171st St, due to a blockage. Use the stops on NE 175th St west of 138th Pl NE, until further notice.
DART Route 913 continues to be rerouted off of 76th Av S between S 212nd St and S 228th St, due to a blockage. Use the stops along S 212nd St or along 4th Av N south of S 228th St, until further notice.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and we appreciate your patience.
Sign up for Transit Alerts
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Metro will operate its Reduced Weekday and University of Washington reductions schedules on Presidents Day, Monday, February 20.
- Most Metro routes will operate their regular schedules.
- A few commuter routes from areas mostly outside of Seattle will not operate, and some others will operate but with fewer trips than on a regular weekday.
- Regular 1- and 2-zone off-peak fares apply; peak fares will not be charged.
- Most Metro and King County offices will be closed on Monday, including Metro’s Customer Information, Lost and Found and the pass sales offices.
- The Vashon and West Seattle routes of the Water Taxi will not be in service on Monday.
Long-term Construction Reroute
Main St is closed in downtown Bothell
- Through Sunday, 12/31/2017 –at all times;
- Metro routes 243, 312, 342, 372 and Sound Transit Route ST 522 are rerouted.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.