Metro Route 131 is rerouted in both directions off a portion of Highland Park Way SW between SW Holden St and West Marginal Way SW until further notice. Use the stops on Highland Park Way SW south of SW Holden St or east of West Marginal Way SW. Expect delays in transit service for routes 26, 28 and 131.
DART Route 913 is currently rerouted off of 76th Av S between S 212 St and S 228th St, due to a blockage. Use the stops along S 212 St or along 4th Av N south of S 228th St, until further notice.
Route 236 is currently rerouted off of NE 171st St, due to a blockage. Use the stops on NE 175th St west of 138th Pl NE, until further notice.
Metro routes 158, 164 and 168 are currently rerouted off of E James St, SE 240th St and 104th Av SE between SE 256th St and Kent Sounder Station, due to a blockage. Use the stops at Kent Sounder Station or on SE Kent-Kangley Rd east of 104th Av SE, until further notice.
Sign up for Transit Alerts
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Metro will operate its Reduced Weekday and University of Washington reductions schedules on Presidents Day, Monday, February 20.
- Most Metro routes will operate their regular schedules.
- A few commuter routes from areas mostly outside of Seattle will not operate, and some others will operate but with fewer trips than on a regular weekday.
- Regular 1- and 2-zone off-peak fares apply; peak fares will not be charged.
- Most Metro and King County offices will be closed on Monday, including Metro’s Customer Information, Lost and Found and the pass sales offices.
- The Vashon and West Seattle routes of the Water Taxi will not be in service on Monday.
Long-term Construction Reroute
Main St is closed in downtown Bothell
- Through Sunday, 12/31/2017 –at all times;
- Metro routes 243, 312, 342, 372 and Sound Transit Route ST 522 are rerouted.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.