Metro Route 131 continues to be rerouted off of a portion of Highland Park Way SW between SW Holden St and West Marginal Way SW, until further notice.
Use the stops on Highland Park Way SW south of SW Holden St or east of West Marginal Way SW.
Expect delays in transit service for routes 26, 28 and 131.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and we appreciate your patience.
Sign up for Transit Alerts
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events and construction in Metro’s service area.
Metro will operate its Reduced Weekday and University of Washington reductions schedules on Presidents Day, Monday, February 20.
- Most Metro routes will operate their regular schedules.
- A few commuter routes from areas mostly outside of Seattle will not operate, and some others will operate but with fewer trips than on a regular weekday.
- Regular 1- and 2-zone off-peak fares apply; peak fares will not be charged.
- Most Metro and King County offices will be closed on Monday, including Metro’s Customer Information, Lost and Found and the pass sales offices.
- The Vashon and West Seattle routes of the Water Taxi will not be in service on Monday.
Long-term Construction Reroute
Main St is closed in downtown Bothell
- Through Sunday, 12/31/2017 –at all times;
- Metro routes 243, 312, 342, 372 and Sound Transit Route ST 522 are rerouted.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.