Sign up for Transit Alerts
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events in Metro’s service area.
Event Reroutes –
Enumclaw Street Fair
- Friday, 7/29, at all times;
- Metro Route 186 and DART Route 907 are rerouted.
- Friday, 7/29, 6:00 PM–Sunday, 7/31, 12 Noon;
- At all times, except during the Torchlight Parade on
Saturday, 7/30, 6:30-10:30 PM.
- Metro routes 7, 10, 11, 47, 49 and 84 Night Owl are rerouted.
- Friday, 7/29, 11:00 PM-End of service;
- Sound Transit routes ST 545 & ST 554 will be rerouted.
- See the separate Torchlight Parade reroutes for routing and stops during the Parade.
- Saturday, 7/30, 6:30 PM-10:30 PM;
- Transit service in the Seattle Center, downtown Seattle and adjacent areas will be rerouted.
Sounders FC match
- Sunday, 7/31 at 1:00 PM;
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit service to or near CenturyLink Field;
- Regular fares apply.
- Expect traffic & possible Transit delays before and after games on routes that serve SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle area.
Construction Reroutes –
- Saturday, July 30 through Monday, August 1, at 5:00 AM;
- Metro routes 49, 70 and 83 Night Owl will be rerouted.
S Washington St between 3rd Av S &
4th Av S
- Tuesday, 7/26-Friday, 7/29, 7:00 AM-7:00 PM each day;
- Metro routes 62, 111, 114, 212, 214, 216, 217, 218, 219, 304, 355 and Sound Transit Route ST 554 are rerouted.
Downtown Bothell area
- Through Friday, August 5 at all times;
- Metro routes 238, 312, 372 & Sound Transit Route ST 522 are rerouted.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for your iPhone or Android.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services. We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.