The Community Shuttle Route 628 is rerouted off of SE Ridge St between Warren Av SE and Douglas Av SE, due to an event.
Use the stops on Fairway Av SE or on Douglas Av SE.
This reroute is expected to last through the end of service this evening.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and we appreciate your patience.
In observance of Independence Day on Monday, July 4, Metro Transit will operate a Sunday schedule, with 25 additional buses put in service following the major fireworks display at Lake Union.
- Metro offices – including the Customer Information, pass sales and Lost & Found offices – will be closed. Visit Metro’s online Regional Trip Planner to plan your transit trip.
- If your bus does not normally operate on Sunday, it will not operate on Monday.
- The West Seattle Water Taxi will operate a Saturday schedule, as will DART Shuttle routes 773 and 775.
- The Vashon Island Water Taxi route will not operate on Monday.
- The South Lake Union Streetcar will operate an extended schedule with service until 12:00 midnight and First Hill Streetcar will operate a weekday schedule until 1:00 AM.
Sign up for Transit Alerts
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events in Metro’s service area.
- Thursday, 6/30-Saturday, 7/2, 7:10 PM game time &
Sunday, 7/3 at 1:10 PM.
- There is no premium or special transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- SODO-area transit service operates via regular routes & stops and there are no post-game reroutes.
- There is no transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
- Expect traffic & possible transit delays before & after games on routes that serve SODO, Pioneer Square & the DSTT.
- Monday, 7/4 – Start of service-6:30 PM.
- Route 166, 180 & the RapidRide F Line will be rerouted.
- Monday, 7/4 – 8:00-11:30 AM.
- Route ST 550 will be rerouted.
- Monday, 7/4 – 8:00 AM-3:00 PM.
- Routes 271 & ST 554 will be rerouted.
- Monday, 7/4 – 9:00 AM-2:00 PM.
- Routes 234 & 255 will be rerouted.
- Monday, 7/4 – 9:30 AM-3:30 PM.
- Routes 238 and ST 522 will be rerouted.
- Monday, 7/4 – 9:45 AM-11:00 AM.
- Route 128 will be rerouted.
- Monday, 7/4 – 12:00 Noon-12:00 Midnight
- Routes 26 & 32 will be rerouted.
- Thursdays only, through 9/29, 12:00 Noon–10:00 PM
- Metro routes 64 & 65 will be rerouted.
- Saturdays only, through 10/8, 7:00 AM–4:00 PM
- Metro route 31 will be rerouted.
- Sundays only, through 9/25, 6:00 AM–4:00 PM
- Metro routes 180 & 181 will be rerouted.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for your iPhone or Android.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We are here weekdays from 6-9 AM and 3-7 PM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.