Sign up for Transit Alerts.
On March 1 Fare revisions:
- Fares will increase by 25¢ per trip for adults, youth, seniors and people with disabilities for all regularly scheduled transit services.
- The fare will increase by 50¢ per trip for Access paratransit service.
- The new ORCA LIFT reduced fare of $1.50 per trip is available for qualifying riders.
Visit Metro Online Fares & ORCA Passes page for complete information.
Spring Transit Service Revisions began on February 14
Visit Metro Online Special Rider Alert Service Change page for complete information on Spring transit service revisions.
New Hours for Customer Service:
Metro’s Customer Information office is now open Monday through Friday from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM for trip planning and Lost & Found calls, and from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM for ORCA calls and customer comments. The office is closed on weekends and major holidays.
The Customer Stop on the mezzanine level of Westlake Station will be open from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM on the first and last four business days of each month. The Customer Service office and Lost & Found at the King Street Center in Pioneer Square (201 S Jackson St) will be open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app – available for Apple and Android mobile devices – allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. Get this free app for your iPhone or Android today.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events in Metro’s service area.
Event Reroute –
- Sunday, 3/1; Start of service until 11:00 AM
- Metro Routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 13, 24 & 33 and the RapidRide D & E Lines will be rerouted near the Seattle Center & Aurora areas.
Long-Term Construction Reroute –
- Monday, 4/28/14–Sunday, 4/26/15;
- Metro Route 18 is rerouted in the North Beach area;
- Buses are traveling via a one-way counter-clockwise loop along
NW 100th St, NW Neptune Pl and 24th Av NW.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return at 6:00 AM on Monday to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great weekend.