Metro’s Tuesday evening commute time has ended.
Transit service delays in downtown Seattle and to West Seattle are beginning to subside and should continue to do so as the evening progresses.
Thank you for your patience.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app—available for Apple and Android mobile devices—allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. It merges popular features available on existing trip planners and offers real-time predictions for bus arrivals.
Whether getting around Seattle, or commuting from Everett, Olympia or Issaquah, the Puget Sound Trip Planner makes the best use of your time and energy. Get this free app for your iPhone or Android today.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events in Metro’s service area.
Routing Revision –
Routes 64 & 65 have returned to their previous routing on 35th Av NE between NE 95th St & NE 110th St
- Friday, 1/16, 12:00 Noon – Permanently;
- Metro routes 64 & 65 have resumed their previous routing in both directions, on 35th Av NE between NE 95th St & NE 110th St.
- The Thornton Creek Confluence Project has been completed and service will no longer operate on Sand Point Wy NE or Lake City Wy NE.
Construction Reroute –
Route 44 is not serving NE Pacific St, UW Hospital, Stadium or Montlake areas, in both directions
- Friday, 1/16-Monday, 2/16, at all times;
- Metro Route 44 is rerouted;
- Heading toward Ballard, its first stop is northbound on 15th Av NE just north of NE 42nd St;
- Heading toward the U-District, the last stop is southbound on 15th Av NE just north of NE Campus Pkwy.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes –
- Monday, 4/28/14–Sunday, 4/26/15;
- Metro Route 18 is rerouted in the North Beach area;
- Buses are traveling via a one-way counter-clockwise loop along NW 100th St, NW Neptune Pl and 24th Av NW.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return Wednesday at 6:00 AM to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.