Metro’s Friday evening commute time has ended.
Routes 122 and 156 continue to be rerouted due to a blockage on 8th Av S near S 200th St. Until further notice, use the stops on 8th Av S north of S 194th St or on Des Moines Memorial Dr S south of S 200th St.
Thanks for your patience and for using Metro’s services.
Martin Luther King Jr Day
Most Metro and King County offices, including Metro’s Customer
Information, Lost & Found and Pass Sales offices will be closed Monday.
The Customer Information call center will reopen on Tuesday.
The West Seattle & Vashon Island Water Taxi routes will not operate
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app—available for Apple and Android mobile devices—allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. It merges popular features available on existing trip planners and offers real-time predictions for bus arrivals.
Whether getting around Seattle, or commuting from Everett, Olympia or Issaquah, the Puget Sound Trip Planner makes the best use of your time and energy. Get this free app for your iPhone or Android today.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events in Metro’s service area.
Routing Revision –
Routes 64 & 65 have returned to their previous routing
on 35th Av NE between NE 95th St & NE 110th St
- Friday, 1/16, 12:00 Noon – Permanently;
- Metro routes 64 & 65 have resumed their previous routing
in both directions, on 35th Av NE between NE 95th St & NE 110th St.
- The Thornton Creek Confluence Project has been completed and
service will no longer operate on Sand Point Wy NE or Lake City Wy NE.
Construction Reroute –
Route 44 is not serving NE Pacific St, UW Hospital,
Stadium or Montlake areas, in both directions
- Friday, 1/16-Monday, 2/16, at all times;
- Metro Route 44 is rerouted;
- Heading toward Ballard, its first stop is northbound on
15th Av NE just north of NE 42nd St;
- Heading toward the U-District, the last stop is southbound
on 15th Av NE just north of NE Campus Pkwy.
- Sunday, 1/18 at 12:05 PM;
- Metro will provide shuttle service from designated Park & Rides;
- Expect traffic & possible transit delays before & after games
on routes that serve SODO, Pioneer Square & the DSTT;
- Ride transit to the game.
- Monday, 1/19, 12:30–3:30 PM;
- Metro routes 7, 16, 25, 36, 66, 70, 177, 178, 190 & Sound Transit
routes ST 522, ST 545 & ST 554 will be rerouted in downtown Seattle.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes –
- Monday, 4/28/14–Sunday, 4/26/15;
- Metro Route 18 is rerouted in the North Beach area;
- Buses are traveling via a one-way counter-clockwise loop along
NW 100th St, NW Neptune Pl and 24th Av NW.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
EOYMC will take a holiday on Monday, and will return at 6:00 AM on Tuesday,
January 20, to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great weekend.