Metro’s Thursday evening commute is winding down.
Get around the region with the Puget Sound Trip Planner app
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app—available for Apple and Android mobile devices—allows riders to plan a trip that covers many transportation choices, including buses, rail, ferries, streetcars, and water taxis. It merges popular features available on existing trip planners and offers real-time predictions for bus arrivals.
Whether getting around Seattle, or commuting from Everett, Olympia or Issaquah, the Puget Sound Trip Planner makes the best use of your time and energy. Get this free app for your iPhone or Android today.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events in Metro’s service area.
Construction Reroute –
UW’s Montlake Triangle Project
Route 44 will not be serving NE Pacific St, UW Hospital,
Stadium or Montlake areas
- Friday, 1/16-Monday, 2/16, at all times;
- Metro route 44 will be rerouted;
- Heading toward Ballard, its first stop will be northbound on
15th Av NE just north of NE 42nd St;
- Heading toward the U-District, the last stop will be southbound
on 15th Av NE just north of NE Campus Pkwy.
Event Reroutes –
- Friday, 1/16, 9:30 AM-2:00 PM;
- Metro routes 7, 10, 11, 43 & 49 will be rerouted off of Pine St at 7th Av.
- Sunday, 1/18 at 12:05 PM;
- Metro will provide shuttle service from designated Park & Rides;
- Expect traffic & possible transit delays before & after games
on routes that serve SODO, Pioneer Square & the DSTT;
- Ride transit to the game.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes –
- Monday, 6/2–Friday, 2/13/15;
- Metro routes 64 & 65 are rerouted in the Lake City area.
- Monday, 4/28/14–Sunday, 4/26/15;
- Metro Route 18 is rerouted in the North Beach area;
- Buses are traveling via a one-way counter-clockwise loop along
NW 100th St, NW Neptune Pl and 24th Av NW.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return at 6:00 AM on Friday to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great evening.