Metro’s Friday evening commute is continuing.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events in Metro’s service area.
- Friday, 10/31, 3:30-6:30 PM
- Routes 31 & 994 are rerouted.
- Friday, 10/31, 4:00-6:00 PM
- Route 186 is rerouted.
- Friday, 10/31, 4:00-7:30 PM
- Routes 312, 372 & ST 522 are rerouted.
- Friday, 10/31, 4:00-8:00 PM
- Routes 118 & 119 are rerouted.
- Sunday, 11/2 at 1:25 PM;
- Metro provides special park & ride lot shuttle service
for all weekend Seahawk home games.
- Ride non-stop shuttle service to CenturyLink Field from
Northgate TC, South Kirkland P&R and Eastgate P&R.
- Traffic in the SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square &
downtown Seattle areas may be congested on game days.
- Ride transit to CenturyLink Field events.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes –
- Thursday, 10/9-Friday, 2/13/15, at all times;
- Metro routes 29 & 31 is rerouted.
- Monday, 6/2–Sunday, 11/30;
- Metro routes 64 & 65 are rerouted in the Lake City area.
- Monday, 4/28/14–Sunday, 4/26/15;
- Metro route 18 is rerouted in the North Beach area;
- Buses are traveling via a one-way counter-clockwise loop along
NW 100th St, NW Neptune Pl and 24th Av NW.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We are here until 7:00 PM to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great evening.