Metro’s Friday evening commute time is winding down.
Routes 7, 8, 106 & 107 continue to be rerouted due to a blockage on Rainier Av S near 53rd Av S.
Route 7 is currently turning back on Rainier Av S at S Rose St. For service south of S Rose St, board the Shuttle from Rainier Av S at S Rose St, via southbound Rainier Av S, S Henderson St, Seward Park Av S, Rainier Av S, 57 Av S via the Prentice Loop, back to Seward Park Av S, S Henderson St, Rainier Av S, S Cloverdale St, ML King Jr Way S, S Kenyon St to Rainer Av S at S Rose St, until further notice.
Routes 8 and 107 are rerouted off of Rainier Av S and Seward Park Av S. Use the stop eastbound on S Henderson St just east of 48th Av S.
Route 106 is currently rerouted off of S Henderson St, Rainier Av S and 51st Av St. Use the stops on S Henderson St west of Renton Av S or on Renton Av S east of 51st St.
Your patience is appreciated.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events in Metro’s service area.
- Friday, 10/31, 4:00-7:30 PM
- Routes 312, 372 & ST 522 are rerouted.
- Friday, 10/31, 4:00-8:00 PM
- Routes 118 & 119 are rerouted.
- Sunday, 11/2 at 1:25 PM;
- Metro provides special park & ride lot shuttle service
for all weekend Seahawk home games.
- Ride non-stop shuttle service to CenturyLink Field from
Northgate TC, South Kirkland P&R and Eastgate P&R.
- Traffic in the SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square &
downtown Seattle areas may be congested on game days.
- Ride transit to CenturyLink Field events.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes –
- Thursday, 10/9-Friday, 2/13/15, at all times;
- Metro routes 29 & 31 is rerouted.
- Monday, 6/2–Sunday, 11/30;
- Metro routes 64 & 65 are rerouted in the Lake City area.
- Monday, 4/28/14–Sunday, 4/26/15;
- Metro route 18 is rerouted in the North Beach area;
- Buses are traveling via a one-way counter-clockwise loop along
NW 100th St, NW Neptune Pl and 24th Av NW.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return at 6:00 AM on Monday to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great evening.