Metro’s Friday PM commute time has ended.
Significant transit service delays continue along SB I-5 from Shoreline to downtown Seattle and westbound across the I-90 bridge.
Transit service on the SR-520 bridge is experiencing significant delays in both directions.
These delays should begin to subside as the evening commute begins to wind down.
Your continued patience is appreciated.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events in Metro’s service area.
Metro Fall service revisions have begun.
- Friday, 10/17 11:00 PM – Monday, 10/20 5:00 AM;
- Metro routes 255, 271 and Sound Transit Route 545 will be rerouted via I-405.
- Fri night, 10/17 through Mon morning 10/20;
- Varies times;
- Metro routes 234, 235, 249 & 255 will be rerouted.
- Sat, 10/18 & Sun, 10/19;
- 6:00 AM -6:00 PM each day;
- Metro routes 120, 125 & RapidRide C & D Line will be rerouted.
- Saturday, 10/18;
- 8:00 AM – 12:00 Noon;
- Metro routes 3, 4, 5, 16, 26, 28 & RapidRide E Line will be rerouted.
- Sunday, 10/19;
- 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM;
- Metro routes 32, 43, 44, 48, 49, 65, 71, 72, 73, 75 & 271 will be rerouted.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes –
- Thursday, 10/9-Friday, 2/13/15, at all times;
- Metro routes 29 and 31 is rerouted.
- Monday, 6/2–Sunday, 11/30;
- Metro routes 64 & 65 are rerouted in the Lake City area.
- Monday, 4/28/14–Sunday, 4/26/15;
- Metro route 18 is rerouted in the North Beach area;
- Buses are traveling via a one-way counter-clockwise loop along NW 100th St, NW Neptune Pl and 24th Av NW.
Thank you for riding and using Metro’s services.
We will return Monday at 6:00 AM to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a good weekend.