Metro’s Friday evening commute time has ended with no significant delays or disruptions in transit service to report.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events in Metro’s service area.
June service revisions
Metro Fall service revisions begin Saturday, Sept 27.
- Friday, 9/26, 12:00 Noon – 8:00 PM
- Routes 70, 71, 72, 73 & 373 will be rerouted near the University District area.
- Friday, 9/26 through Sunday, 9/28 – various start times.
- There is no premium or special transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games.
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- SODO-area transit service will operate via regular routes & stops
and there are no post-game reroutes.
- There is no longer any transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
- Expect traffic & possible transit delays before and after games on routes that serves SODO, Pioneer Square & the DSTT.
- Saturday, 9/27, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Route 3 will be rerouted near the Central District.
- Saturday, 9/27, 9:00 AM – 12:45 PM
- Route 10 will be rerouted near the Capitol Hill area.
- Saturday, 9/27 at 1:00 PM
- Although no transit service is rerouted due to this event, expect traffic & transit schedule delays in the SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle areas;
- Ride transit to CenturyLink Field events;
- Regular fares
- Saturday, 9/27, 1:15 PM;
- Husky shuttle service from several P&Rs
- Routes 31, 44, 65, 68, 75 & 271 will be rerouted in the University District and Stadium areas.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes –
22nd Av W between W Raye St & W Dravus St
- Monday, 9/15–Sunday, 10/5;
- Metro routes 31 & 33 are rerouted in the Magnolia area.
- Monday, 6/2–Sunday, 11/30;
- Metro routes 64 & 65 are reroutedin the Lake City area.
- Monday, 4/28/14–Sunday, 4/26/15;
- Metro routes 18 & 61 are rerouted in the North Beach area;
- Buses are traveling via a one-way counter-clockwise loop along
NW 100th St, NW Neptune Pl and 24th Av NW.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will Monday at 6:00 AM to help keep an Eye on your Metro Commute.