Metro’s Wednesday afternoon commute has ended with no significant delays or disruptions in transit service to report.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about other traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Thursday PM May Day events – possible impact to transit service.
On Thursday afternoon, May 1, downtown Seattle area transit service will be affected by street closures and traffic congestion associated with May Day activities.
During this event, Fourth Avenue is expected to be closed for about an hour between 3:30-4:30 PM, and Pine Street is expected to be closed for about four hours between 3-7 PM.
During the respective street closures, Fourth Avenue bus routes will travel instead via Third Avenue, and Pine Street buses will travel via Union Street.
All bus service that travels near or through the downtown Seattle area may be subject to delays during and after Thursday afternoon’s events. Bus riders are advised to plan accordingly, revise travel plans if necessary and allow plenty of travel time.
- Friday, 5/2
- 5:30 PM – 11:30 PM
- Rts 71, 72, 73 & 373 will be rerouted.
- Saturday, 5/3
- 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Rts 43, 48 & 271 will be rerouted in the Montlake area.
- Saturday, 5/3
- 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM
- Rt 10 will be rerouted.
CincoDe Mayo Celebration
- Monday, 5/5
- 7:00 AM – until the end of service.
- Rt 26 will be rerouted.
Construction Reroutes –
Beacon Hill – Beacon Av S & S McClellan St
- Wednesday, 1/22-Friday, 6/6;
- Metro route 60 is rerouted.
- Monday, 10/28/13–Friday, 6/6/14;
- Metro routes 40, 345 & 346 are rerouted.
- Buses are traveling instead via 5th Av NE.
North Beach – NW Neptune Pl and Triton Dr NW
- Monday, 4/28/14 – Sunday, 4/26/15;
- Metro routes 18 & 61 are rerouted.
- Buses are traveling via a one-way counter-clockwise loop along NW 100th St, NW Neptune Pl and 24th Av NW.
Thank you for riding and using Metro’s services.
We will return at 6:00 AM, tomorrow morning to keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.