At 7:00 PM, Metro’s Friday evening commute is winding down with no significant delays or disruptions in transit service to report.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about service advisories and alerts due to known events in Metro’s service area
Special Rider Alert
Metro’s Spring service revisions began on Saturday, 2/15.
Weekend Construction –
Aurora Av N between Denny Way & Mercer St
- Friday, 2/28 at 10:00 PM to Sunday, 3/2 at 11:00 AM;
- Routes 5 & 16, and the RapidRide E Line will be rerouted.
- Saturday, 3/1 & Sunday, 3/2
- 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM each day
- Routes 120, 125 and RapidRide C and D Lines will be rerouted.
Hot Chocolate 15K & 5K Run
- Sunday, March 2
- Start of service-11:00 AM
- Bus service in the north downtown Seattle, west Queen Anne &
Aurora Av will be affected by the Hot Chocolate 15K & 5K Run.
- Routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 13, 16, 24, 33 & the RapidRide E Line
will be rerouted by this closure.
Long-term Reroute –
Northbound 1st Av NE between NE 92nd St & NE 95th St
- Monday, 10/28/13–Friday, 6/6/14
- Metro routes 40, 345 & 346 are rerouted.
- Buses are traveling instead via 5th Av NE.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return at 6:00 AM on Monday to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great weekend.