Happy Friday evening! Metro’s PM commute has ended with no significant delays or disruptions in transit service to report.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Special Rider Alert
Metro’s Fall service change begins Saturday, 9/29.
The downtown Seattle Ride Free Area will be eliminated starting Saturday, 9/29. At that time all transit riders will pay as they board on all trips at all times.
Event – WSU Cougars at CenturyLink Field Saturday
- Saturday, 9/29 at 7:30 PM
- There is no free service to the WSU game at CenturyLink Field.
- There is no special P&R shuttle service for the game.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from the game.
- Use Metro’s online Trip Planner for information about getting to events
- Traffic in the SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle areas may be congested on game days.
Event – Issaquah Rotary 10K Run
- Sunday, 9/30 6:00-11:00 AM
- Routes 271 & ST 554 will be rerouted
- Sunday, 9/30 7:30-10:00 AM
- Routes 234 & 255 will be rerouted
- Sunday, 9/30 at 9:00 PM-Monday, 10/1 at 5:00 AM;
- Routes 120, 125 & the new RapidRide C Line will be rerouted.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes – Eastbound N 85th St between Greenwood & Wallingford Av N
- Extended through Friday, 10/26 – at all times.
- Routes 48, 355 & School Custom Bus route 994 are rerouted.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes – Fairview Av N bus service is rerouted due to the Mercer Corridor Project
- Until approximately February, 2013
- Routes 70, 71, 72, 73 83 Night Owl & 309 are rerouted via Eastlake.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We’ll return at 6:00 AM on Monday to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great weekend.