Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Metro’s Wednesday afternoon commute is underway with possible
delays in service to Routes 166 and 183 due to an accident investigation
occurring at SR-516 and W Meeker St.
Please note the information below about other service
impacts in Metro’s service area.
Construction on Brooklyn Av NE & NE Campus Parkway
- Monday, December 5 thru Friday, December 9.
- From start of service till end of service each day.
- Routes 25, 30, 31 & 372 will be rerouted by this closure.
Overnight construction on SODO Busway between
S Spokane St & S Lander St
- Monday, December 5 thru Wednesday, December 7.
- 10:00 PM – 5:00 AM each night
- Routes 101, 106 & 150 will be rerouted by this closure.
Overnight construction on Elliott Av W between
W Harrison St & W Thomas St
- Tuesday, December 6 thru Thursday, December 8.
- 11:30 PM – 5:00 AM each night
- Route 24 will be rerouted by this closure.
Jingle Bell Run for Arthritis – Sunday, 12/11.
- 6:00 – 11:30 AM
- Downtown Seattle area
- Metro routes 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, 41, 43, 49, 125 &
ST 545 will be affected by this event.
We will be here until 7:00 PM to help keep an
Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great afternoon.