Due to the reroute of Routes 41, 242 & 995, temporary stops have been placed along the reroute on Roosevelt Way NE at NE 123 St & NE 120 St. Thank You for your continiued patience.
We'll keep our eye on the King County Metro Transit commute from 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and again from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. and will post about service disruptions.
Follow our RSS feed for real time updates, bookmark this blog, or visit the Metro Online website for additional information and services.
Most Recent Posts
- Metro’s Friday PM Commute: Service delays are subsiding; Your transit service may be affected by Monday’s holiday; Metro is also watching weekend weather with possible snow in the forecast… February 16, 2018
- Metro’s Friday PM Commute: Transit service delays continue on NB I-5 from S Spokane St to I-90, then again from NGate to the County line; on SB I-5 from Lake City to I-90, then from SR-516 to Federal Way… February 16, 2018
- Metro’s Friday PM Commute: Transit service delays continue on NB I-5 from S Spokane St to I-90, then again from SR-520 to the County line; on SB I-5 from NGate to I-90, through Tukwila then from SR-516 to Federal Way February 16, 2018
- Closed - 121st Ave SW between Westside Highway SW and SW Cove Rd February 19, 2018
- Closed - Old Mill Rd between SW 236th and SW Shawnee Rd February 19, 2018
- Closed - SW Bank Rd @ 17625 between 115th SW and SW Thorsen February 19, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets