Metro’s Tuesday afternoon continues quietly with no significant delays or disruptions in transit service to report.
Please note the information below about other service impacts in Metro’s service area.
In Federal Way – S 317th St between 23rd Av S and 28th Av S will be closed
- Monday, August 29 and Tuesday, August 30.
- 7:30 AM-4:00 PM each day.
- Routes 177, 179, 183 & 197 will be rerouted during this closure.
Mariners game tonight, Tuesday, August 30, 7:10 PM at Safeco Field
Traffic in the SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle areas may be congested on game days. Ride transit to the game.
- Routes 15, 18, 21, 22, 56 & 132 are reroutedbriefly after weekday evening, weekend & holiday games.
- Regular fares apply.
Northbound Westlake Av N between Mercer St and Valley St
will be closed
- Monday, August 29 through Friday, September 2.
- 7:00 PM-5:00 AM each night
- Routes 17 & 30 will be rerouted during this closure.
- The new 5 story, 460 space garage is on the west side of the Burien TC.
- The Interim Burien P&R at 14650 1st Av S & the Burien Municipal Parking Lot will close on Saturday.
Evergreen Point Bridge P&R on SR-520 has been moved to a new temporary location
As of July 25, Metro Transit’s Evergreen Point Bridge P&R was moved to a new temporary location and the number of parking spaces was reduced.
- This location will be used for about two years to allow for construction
of the Washington State Department of Transportation’s (WSDOT)Eastside Transit & HOV Project.
- The new temporary lot is located just north of the original P&R on the north side of SR-520 at Evergreen Point Road & NE 32nd St in Medina.
- Capacity at the temporary lot is reduced from 50 to 19 stalls.
- When the new P&R opens in 2013, the 50 stall capacity will be restored.
The Mt Baker Link Station elevator to & from the southbound platform is out of service. The northbound platform elevator is operating.
- Until repairs are made, southbound passengers who require the use of the elevator should ride instead north to Beacon Hill and transfer to a southbound train.
- Southbound passengers who want to exit at Mt Baker should ride to Columbia City & transfer to a northbound train.
We will be here until 7 PM to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great afternoon.