Metro’s Tuesday evening commute is winding down with no significant
delays or disruptions in transit service to report.
Please note the information below about other service impacts
in Metro’s service area.
Construction on Wallingford Av N between N 80th St
and N 85th St, in both directions.
- Tuesday, August 23 through Saturday, August 27.
- From start of service until end of service.
- Routes 16, 48, 82 & 316 will be rerouted due to this closure.
- Saturday, August 27.
- 9:00 AM-8:00 PM.
- Route 186 will be rerouted due to this event.
Evergreen Point Bridge Park-and-Ride on State Route 520 was moved to a new temporary location.
As of Monday, July 25, Metro Transit’s Evergreen Point Bridge Park-and-Ride on State Route 520 was moved to a new temporary location and the number of parking spaces has been reduced.
- This location will be used for about two years to allow for construction
of the Washington State Department of Transportation’s (WSDOT) Eastside Transit and HOV Project.
- The new temporary lot is located just north of the original P&R on the north side of SR-520 at Evergreen Point Road and NE 32nd Street in Medina.
- Capacity at the temporary lot is reduced from 50 to 19 stalls due to limited space and to avoid cutting down six mature trees. When the new park-and-ride opens in 2013, the 50 stall capacity will be restored.
Mount Baker Station elevators to and from the southbound platform are out of service.
The elevators to and from the Mount Baker Station southbound platform are out of service until further notice.
- Until repairs are made, southbound passengers who require the use of the elevator and want to board at Mount Baker should ride instead north to Beacon Hill and transfer to a southbound train.
- Passengers who want to exit at Mount Baker should ride to Columbia City and transfer to a northbound train.
Thank you for joining us today.
We will return at 6:00 AM on Wednesday to help keep an
Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great evening!