That’s a wrap! Metro’s Friday morning commute is winding down with no significant delays or disruptions to report
Please make note of these major events that may impact your commute this weekend:
March of Dimes Walk/Run; Seattle Center + surrounding streets; Cedar St between Denny Way and 2 Av; along 2 Av N/2 Av between Thomas St and Spring St.
Saturday, April 30 from 8:30 AM-11:00 AM
- Service will be affected along the walk/run route. More information about this event is available on the March of Dimes website. For specific bus route information that is affected click here .
Mayday March & Rally – Judkins Park, through downtown Seattle, ending at the Seattle Center.
Sunday, May 1 starting at Noon
- Although no Metro or Metro operated Sound Transit service is rerouted because of this event, expect possible delays due to traffic volumes and marchers at the following locations:
- West on S Jackson St from 20 Av
- North on 4 Av
- East on Broad St
- North on 5 Av
- There will be an SPD escort to assist marchers for this event
Bellevue Bus Stops Begin to Get RapidRide Makeover
Starting Monday, May 2
- King County Metro Transit begins the renovation of many bus stops and shelters in Bellevue as work begins on the RapidRide B Line. To read the complete news release, click here. More information about the RapidRide B line can be found here.
Thank you for joining us this morning. We will return at 3:00 PM this afternoon to once again help Keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.