At 7:00 PM – Metro’s Thursday evening commute is winding down with no significant delays or disruptions in transit service to report.
Please make note of these major events that may impact your commute this weekend:
March of Dimes Walk/Run; Seattle Center + surrounding streets; Cedar St between Denny Way and 2 Av; along 2 Av N/2 Av between Thomas St and Spring St.
Saturday, April 30 from 8:30 AM-11:00 AM
- Service will be affected along the walk/run route. More information about this event is available on the March of Dimes website. For specific bus route information that is affected click here .
Mayday March & Rally – Judkins Park, through downtown Seattle, ending at the Seattle Center.
Sunday, May 1 starting at Noon
- Although no Metro or Metro operated Sound Transit service is rerouted because of this event, expect possible delays due to traffic volumes and marchers at the following locations:
- West on S Jackson St from 20 Av
- North on 4 Av
- East on Broad St
- North on 5 Av
- There will be an SPD escort to assist marchers for this event
Bellevue Bus Stops Begin to Get RapidRide Makeover
Starting Monday, May 2
- King County Metro Transit begins the renovation of many bus stops and shelters in Bellevue as work begins on the RapidRide B Line. To read the complete news release, click here. More information about the RapidRide B line can be found here.
Thank you for joining us tonight. We will return at 7:00 AM Friday morning to help Keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great evening!